Friday, January 28, 2011

Disaster

     So today is not my typical "happy it's Friday" day! It all started today when I woke up... I didn't wake up!!! My puppy must have knocked my phone (I use my phone as my alarm, who has an actual alarm clock anymore!? Maybe I should invest in one after this, hmph!) to the floor some time in the night or stepped on it, b/c my alarm didn't go off and I didn't wake up! I'm not sure *what* woke me up, but I looked outside and saw how bright it was and *knew* it had to be later than what I was supposed to be waking up! Sure enough, 8:40am!!! I'm supposed to wake up about 7:30!!! Ahhh!!!
     Not only did I not wake up on time, I also got a bloody nose out of the middle of no where (gross and not fun, I know =/). So that kept me held up even longer. I finally got to work.... an hour late. Really bummed, I have been on time, every day, for almost 2 weeks now. Fail.
     Speaking of disaster, I watched the Illinois/Indiana basketball game last night with Mitch (and the dogs=). I don't even know what to say. I think I will forever be a Tisdale fan, but wow, really?! Although I believe he made *every* free throw! He made some good 3pt shots! We won't mention the mistakes he made =) haha. The game was definitely a disaster. There is NO reason we should have let that game go and lost. None!  Indiana is a really crappy team. This was the first top ranked team they played that they won. What does that say about us?! I *know* coach (Bruce Webber) is miffed at the least. Mind boggling. We had so many chances to take the lead and blow them out of the water with no chance of a win. I remember looking at one point and thinking how tired our guys looked. They need some boot camp training! Out of breath over Indiana!? What a sad day!
     Back to today... I'm still not feeling so well. Thank GOD for coffee! I think that is the only way I am going to pull through today. Might need more than one!
     I'm excited because I have been in therapy for my back for almost 2 months now (maybe it's been a little longer), and today I am getting an hour long therapeutic massage. Yah, can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment