Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Italy is where I want to be!

     So originally I was going to write about opening my own business today... after some dreaming and looking up all inclusive trips I changed my direction! (I will write on my business at a later date!)
      I have such a wild heart! I have always been so passionate about everything that I thought of, dreamt of, talked about and pretty much anything I have experienced! People often title me "dramatic". I think someone that is dramatic is more of one who likes to create *drama* for others, however I feel that I am not looking for drama, I'm passionate! I put my whole heart, mind and soul into anything I do! I'm either 100% in it or I'm not at all. At times this has been hard to deal with, but most of my life experiences it's been a great thing! I have met many people because I am like this and I would never take those experiences back. 
     With all that being said, something that I have been very passionate about is my family heritage. I still would like to do much more research and learn so much more about  my ancestors. On my dad's side of the family... they're Italian! Eww do I LOVE Italian food!!! No matter what mood I'm in.... I'm in the mood for Italian! I have done research about Italian life style, the weather in Italy, food, fashion... you name it, I've researched it! Even down to getting Cd’s to learn how to speak Italian. It was difficult for me to start because I took so many Spanish classes and the two languages are very similar, but I'm determined and I will one day be able to speak it well! *wish me luck!*
      This year, being a big year for me, I turn 30, I'm hoping, wishing and planning to spend my 30th birthday in ITALY! I would really like to see 2 or 3 places while there! Make the trip worth it! I can feel it now, I would take a million pictures!! I'm so excited just looking up tickets and looking at all the pictures! If anyone has been to Italy, PLEASE share your experience! I would love to hear about it! Click here to learn about Italy!

2 comments:

  1. I would go to Italy with you!! I love italian food. I love all of your goals that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Katie!! I really really hope that you will make it to Italy this year! That would be very awesome! Happy birthday in advance!! :)

    ReplyDelete