Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cleaning out my Closets!

     It's Wednesday night... I feel out of sort. I'm not sure what I would normally be doing on any other different Wednesday night! I've kind of felt like that all day... well week really. Maybe it's because I've been sick for several days now (grrr). Maybe it's the weather? The weather here in IL. hasn't really changed all that much lately, other than getting colder! That's something that has always had my heart longing to be some where else!!! Good ol' IL weather! I hate it!! It's suppose to snow 4 inches tonight!!! Nooo!!!!
     For feeling sick, I've had a pretty productive day. I got up and went to work (I was tired by the time I got there) and got a lot accomplished at work. I got some cleaning done, some laundry, some dishes. I'm tired now! I'm trying to relax a little now so hopefully I will be able to sleep well tonight. I painted my nails this color and I'm drinking some flowering tea. It's so good! If you have never tried you, you've got to! It's really neat to watch it turn into a flower from this ugly looking balled up pile of weeds. Haha. It's supposed to be really good for you since it's all natural AND it taste good! I hate how most things that are really good for you taste so bad! No wonder Americans are the most over weight country! THANK YOU MCDONALDS DOLLAR MENU!!!! Haha, but that's a whole nother story and I could write a whole blog on just that topic!
      This is a picture of the dog I dog sat for for a friend today! She's a bull dog and Shar Pei mix. Her name is Payton. She is so freaking cute!!!! I was really surprised how well she listened for being so young and not really being use to me. It's kind of funny too because my dog is normally the one biting and chasing the other dog around... This puppy chased my dog, bit his legs haha it was funny. Wynsten thought it was all fun and games until we got in the car to take Payton home and she jumped on my lap in the car. That's Wynsten's spot and he was not having it! It kind of made me feel good that he was jealous! He's my baby!
     Have you ever had the feeling you just want to clean? Clean things out of your life, not just your closets!? I have that feeling right  now... maybe I'm a little OCD?? I'm open to that thought =) I just want to go through all my stuff and throw all kinds of stuff away. I want to go through all my clothes and get rid of all the clothes I haven't worn in the last 2 months.....and of course that means go shopping for new clothes!!! I just can't wait until all the few styles/fashions are out for Spring/Summer! I'm too excited!
     I'm listening to Five For Fighting "Chances". If you haven't heard it, you should listen to it. It's a great song! "Chances are made to be taken." "Chances are what you make them". So true!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love your blog!!! It may have actually motivated me to blog again.... maybe. lol. I love your positive outlook on things :) There is TOO MUCH negative stuff in this world!! :) Oh, and where do you buy that tea?? I wanna try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... you can really buy it any where! Go on ebay and type in flowering tea! It's awesome! I just bought some new that I am waiting to get! I posted some pics on fb of the process. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete