Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, where did my weekend go???

     I didn't want to wake up today! Surprise! Ha, who does, right? Well I some how managed to make it to work! So here I am... blogging! I didn't get to write much in my book as I had hoped/planned to over the weekend. I felt like I was coming down with something, so I kept the weekend low key and tried to supplement to avoid falling into whatever it was I was coming under. My bf made me some cheddar broccoli soup Sunday. It was amazing! He is such a good cook! He makes the *best* cheddar broccoli soup, ever! I still don't feel 100%, but I can't lay in bed all week! Well... maybe I could! Ha. 
     Speaking of writing my book. I never realized how difficult it can be. Most of writing comes naturally to me... I can just write whatever I'm feeling/thinking at the time with a twist of imagination and you got it. I having a hard time trying to find a finishing point with my book. I want it to end on an encouraging note. I'm not sure if I want to write a second book or not, so that is a weighing in factor, a long with weather I want it to be kind of like a "self-help" book or if I just want it to be a short story.  HELP! I also need to start looking into editors/publishers. I think the title will come to me after I have finished writing. This is a lot of work!
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment