Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Out of my norm

     It's Tuesday night. Normally I blog at work, but I thought I would take some time out of my "free time" and blog... do something out of my norm. I like to change things up!
      I have been sick now/feeling really crappy for going on a week and a half. It's really irritating and frustrating to feel so bad and not have a reason why. I always want to know "why". I can imagine I was one of those kids when I was younger that would ask my mom/dad "why"... they explain to me and I respond with another "why". Haha. I have kind of been that way my whole life. I don't just want to know.. I want to know why as well, or it just doesn't make sense. As you can imagine I have had a lot of hard times in my life... not only because of the situation I was going through, but because I didn't have a "why". It's a continuous struggle!
     Since I have been feeling so sick I have had some time to watch some movies! Yeah for movies! I haven't fallen asleep in the last 3 I've watched!!! (if you are a close friend you will know why that's such a big deal! haha) I've seen "Black Swan", "Devil" and "Case 39". I don't want to write too much about all of these because I would be up all night writing and I need my beauty sleep! Let's just say "Black Swan" is a whole nother level of crazy ("f-ed up") movie! Wow, I didn't know what I was about to watch walking into the theatre that night! Granite I was with friends so it was all in fun! I'm glad I got to hang out with them, but could have gone with out seeing that movie lol. "Devil" was "OK". I wasn't really impressed. "Case 39" however I really liked! It kind of reminded me of "The Orphan" in some parts. It was really good though. It really gave me the chills and scared me at some points. It's worth watching if you like kind of creepy/scary movies.
     The IL game tonight was awesome!  They played against MI State (which I have come to like MI because that is where my sister and brother in law and family are from). They WON! Yeah! Final score was 71 to 62. There are conflicting stats stating what rank the teams are. (IL 23 and MI 17) Well at any rate they played really well and took the W; However I believe that they need to work on getting rebounds, not just defensively but offensively too! They lost many opportunities to raise the score by not rebounding! I have to say my favorite IL player is Tisdale!!! He seems to have his head in the game and loves the game and he's good!  Whoot Whoot to # 54!!! 



     On another note, I haven't made much progress on my book over the last week or so because of feeling so sick.. same with school. I hope that tomorrow things are going to take a turn for the better and I can get back on track and get some school done and write some more in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment