Friday, January 14, 2011

So I'm crazy.... and I love coffee!!!!

     Whew.... SO glad today is Friday! It has been one of those weeks that I have really wanted it to be over since it started. I've been tired all week and just too busy to get anything done! I have managed to work out at least 3 times this week so yah for that! I haven't touched my school books, even though I have carried them with me all week with the plan to get some done! Something will pull together for me this weekend! I'm GOING TO DO IT!!! 
      I also feel like I have been in a slump because I have been so busy. I hate rushing around! I feel a little shopping coming on! You know that feeling a girl gets when she just needs a new pair of shoes!? Well that's ME! I just need something new that I really like to pull me out of this and get me back on track! The last few times I have been out shopping, I haven't been to impressed with the "not so cute" winter styles that are out! Maybe they will get some new cute spring clothes out. I hate winter/snow season! I'm counting down the days till the first day of Spring/warm weather! It's depressing to get off work at 6 and it's already dark out! Come on Spring!!! 
      Today I made the effort to get out of the slump! I got up early, took my puppy on a walk (he's hardly a puppy anymore =( He's getting so big!!!) and got all ready for work! I'm also meeting a friend out tonight! Yaaah! I also tried something new today! I'm a huge SB and McD's fan, but I went to Duncan Doughnuts today! Report: I got a Medium that looks like a Large. I got a vanilla iced coffee with cream and sugar (ouch on the calories!). It's really good! It was only $2.00 but I don't know that I'm convinced to be a trader just yet... They took forever!! They're were only 4 people in line and I was there about 10mins. I can't have that! McDonalds (on Cunningham in Urbana, IL) is on it in the mornings! They are so fast! I literally drive up, not matter how many people are in line, and am there no more than 4 or 5 mins! Props to the am manger! Us working people/coffee lovers appreciate that!   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment