Tuesday, January 25, 2011

     So it's Tuesday.... It doesn't really feel like Tuesday to me. I didn't sleep all that well last night. I got off work, went shopping a little bit, got some really cute clothes, which I'm really excited about! I think that's my "nook" in life! Clothes, shopping, heels, fashion,..pretty much all of it! I just feel excited about life again when I go shopping. I feel better about myself too! 
     So I went shopping with a good friend of mine, Alejandra. We pretty much power shopped! Who gets shopping done in an hour?! Ya, not this girl! I'm really excited about my new silver jeans I got! It's so hard for me to find jeans, so when I do, it's cause for celebration haha. So on that note (and after seeing what my bill was, yikes!) we headed off to dollar sushi night! (At Kofusion) It's a local "Contemporary American Fare Cocktail Lounge and Sushi Bar"! If you have never been there, it's a must try! I over eat every time I go! At least sushi isn't bad for you, right!? The only thing I suggest is going earlier, like 6pm, if you go any later you tend to be surrounded by little kids, cough, I mean college students, haha. Anyhow, you must try it!
     So after having a Kirin beer (yum, another must try) and eating all the sushi I could possible eat, I was on my way home, to my puppy and bed! Well, to no surprise I get home and remember I have a movie out that HAS to be back by midnight. And I say "HAS TO" because when I went to rent that movie, there were so many late fees I had to pay $11.00 to rent it!!! Not OK! And that wasn't even the total bill, I opted to pay HALF of the late fees, geez, that's how these places keep in business! LATE FEES! I'm boycotting and jumping on the red box band waggon! haha So, I get my puppy all packed up (which really consist of putting a towel on my lap so I don't get wet when he jumps in! ha) and go return the movie in the freezing cold! Btw the movie was "Buried". It's a really strange movie. And it doesn't end like you think... you just kinda look at the tv like what the heck!
     Get home, yah bed time! I look over and see Wynsten drinking my Gatorade! haha, WHAT dog does that!? He's a rabbit, I swear!!! He's my baby though, so he can eat all the carrots and broccoli he wants! All you just shush, don't be jealous my dog has a better life =) I just believe that if I am going to be responsible for another life, I'm going to give the best I have! 
     But anyway, so I get in bed, I fall asleep.... 2 hours into my deep, restful sleep, I get 3 texts in a row!! (thank you MITCH!) and then I couldn't fall back asleep for several hours... Took my dog out for a walk... turned the tv on... nothing was working! I even got a text from my friend Abbie at 2am! haha, that's totally out of blue! It was a random night! 
     Since I didn't get such a good night sleep, it was difficult to get out of bed early like I have been working on, but some how I managed to get coffee and get to work on time! Yah! And then to make my day all that better my bf (Mitch) brought me oatmeal! Yum! (maybe he was just trying to make up for waking me up, I don't take that very well! But I'm off to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment