Thursday, January 20, 2011

randomness

     Here I am... I find myself blogging again... I think this is becoming therapeutic! I'm so glad that I started this! I've always thought/known that but this is just... a totally different way. In some sense I'm sad, b/c I like this so much more that I don't know/think that I will go back to writing in my journals.... which crazy I know, but I have always thought about what would happen if I died? I *really* don't want anyone looking through/reading my journals. Well I guess there's one or two that I wouldn't mind, but if I wasn't here to see which ones were/weren't read I'm sure they would all be read. I have thought about burning them several different times... I actually just had a conversation with one of my roommates about that recently. It is what it is though, I guess how much can you really care if you aren't here?! I just wouldn't want anyone to read them and be hurt in any way by them or think ill of me. I get pretty deep with my writing. I've also written a lot during really emotional times... but I will continue to blog... for as long as I can type!
     I have to say today has been pretty rough for me. Just when I think things are smooth sailing, something happens and just throws me for a loop. I'm still hung up on the song "Chances" By Five For Fighting. He says "Nothing lasts forever no matter how it feels today". I can take that to heart and know that no matter what happened today or how I feel/upset I am right now, it won't last forever! Tomorrow I can start with a new mindset.
 
     I love after having a long day having a puppy to come home too! He's (Wynsten) is so freakin cute! And I LOVE how excited he gets and how he shakes his almost tail!! ha ha. No matter what mood I'm in, it makes me smile and think things aren't so bad. Here's to a better day tomorrow! <cheers!>

No comments:

Post a Comment