Thursday, March 24, 2011

What does it all mean?

     Have you too, heard the saying, "The truth comes out when you're drinking"? Do you really believe that? Or is it "emotions come out when you're drinking?" or "I've been drinking so I can't control myself?".... I have to say I'm leaning more towards the latter. I don't think it's always the TRUTH that comes out, but a feeling that comes out, and a lot of times an overwhelming/intense feeling or emotion. Which some may argue that you can't argue with ones feelings as truth or not (which I can see that point as well), but that's a whole nother blog! 
     For me, the truth comes out in the middle of the night! I'm still pondering and going to do some reading up about *Dreams*. I have always been a big dreamer.... awake and asleep! I have always wondered what they mean... I wonder where the dreams I have for my life came from? Where did that root from?? And I have also really been curious as to what my dreams while I am asleep mean.... or is there a meaning?? Is it just the last thing I thought about before falling into a deep sleep?
     Last night, for example, I fell into a deep sleep for quite some time and was woken several times through out the night. One time I think I was woke up by something (probably my dog kicking me b/c even though he is taking up most of the bed, thinks he needed to stretch out  more!) and I was awake for an hour or more. I remember checking the time at 4:50am. I had been awake for some time at that point... and I think I fell asleep remotely soon after checking the time. 
     Whatever dream I was having at the time that I was woke up, it was intense. I had a few dreams. I remember one of them-- I went skating this weekend and I broke my wrist some how.... and I called for help and no one could come. So I drove with my skates on, wrist broken to the ER, crying the whole way there. I was really mad at a few people for not coming to help me =( 
     After I woke up, I was laying there for so long... and I just started thinking... my mind was racing... I was thinking of anything from all the things I wanted to get done today, to seeing my family this weekend to all the things I want to change/improve in my life to all the times/people that have disappointed me/let me down. It just made me want to get up and get a move on it and get it all done! I have a real issue with fighting off thinking so much in the middle of the night and going back to sleep. The days I don't succeed at that, are the longest days ever! I'm tired all day... and then I don't get as good of a work out... Even knowing that ahead of time, I *still* can't seem to stop my mind from flying and fall back asleep! HELP!
     Thanks to McDonald's coffee, today is going to be a good one even with the lack of sleep last night! Speaking of McDonald's coffee, I was doing some research the other day, b/c I am really making an effort to be healthier, lose some weight (please hold the comments), and tone up. I want to be in the best shape of my life in my 30's! So upon my research I found that the Fat Free Iced Latte with sugar free vanilla syrup in it, is only 40 calories!!! I'm stoked! So I got one on my way to work today... Score!!! It's my new favorite! I'm hoping that with my workout schedule and healthier eating to get in better shape! It's the simple things in life! 
Pan seared savory garlic and pineapple chicken
w jasmine rice with orange essence
     Last night I had a great night! (I was feeling horrible yesterday, but I was determined not to let that hold me back). I got off work and met my friend Kat at the gym (my dedicated work out buddy! Thanks!!!) and we did our cardio work out. I ran to meijer, was craving ice cream opted for frozen  yogurt with organic frozen peaches! (SCORE, it's delicious!) 
     I got to Mitch's house and he had dinner all made for me! He was putting it on the table as I was walking in! (*maybe* he CAN be on time!? a-mazed!!) It was JUST what I needed. Hit the spot, healthy and so freaking good! I've had pineapple chicken before, but this by far was the best I've ever had!!! 
    Loved watching American Idol. For those of you that don't know me, I don't watch tv. I never really have growing up. I always thought it was a waste of time.. and I still kind of feel that way. I have too much energy to sit there and do nothing. Well I still stay true to that for the most part... but I'm a pretty big American Idol fan! I get upset if I miss it!!! (which I think has only happened ONCE this season). But last night was really good! I like so many of them for different reasons! I'm going to be surprised no matter who wins because they are all so good! He is one of my favorites! He is just... got it! Even if he were to be kicked off this week, he will still come out with a cd! And I don't like country, but I'll buy it!!! 
Scotty Mccreery
     After AI, I tried a new wine! Chocolate wine! Perfect idea, right!? It was so good! It taste like a mud slide or black russian! It was wonderful! Sent me off to bed feeling "just right"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment