Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What is it that you really want?

     I haven't been writing much... blogging or on my book; I need to change that. Life is too short to not have at least ONE big accomplishment! My mind is stirring a lot lately. I have been "under going" a lot of stress lately. I'm not the best one to deal with stress; who is though? right? I'm a very head strong person but my body does not take stress well, at all. Not sure if I should thank my mom or my dad for that one! 
     Isn't is crazy how life can change so quick?! One little.. or big thing, can change everything! You never know when that thing will happen.... I ask myself "what is it that you really want?". What IS it that you want? What do you want out of life? Have you made choices that have forced you into a corner? Choices that have forever effected another person? Have you made your life what you really want it to be? Are you happy? Are you truly happy? Are there things that you think about on a regular basis? Or you think "if I could just get/do.... I would have... or I would do....?" 
     The phrase "life is too short" keeps coming back to me! It's so true! I remember like it was yesterday graduating from high school and how sad I was that I was moving on to the next stage of my life... and that was over 10yrs ago! 10yrs have passed by like a blink of an eye! I have a sister who will be 26 this year!!! 26!!! *I* have a 26yr old sister!! I remember like it was yesterday how we used to play school after we got home from school! (who exactly wants to leave all day of school.... to come home to do more school?! Leave it to us Miller girls!!! lol. We're kind of known for making everything fun!)
     Life really is too short... Especially too short not to be HAPPY. Tread through water.... Struggle financially for a while, but make your life what you really want! Make changes so you're happy! There is nothing better than the feeling of real happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment