Friday, July 1, 2011

ZOKU!!!!

      Friday!!! It's *finally* Friday! Just being able to say that is a sigh of relief for me! This week has been challenging.... not just to get through, but to keep my cool! It seems like it's been one thing after another. On top of changing my hours... I DON'T wake up early in the morning, but here I am an hour earlier every day into work! Yikes! I had car problems.... flat tire... lost lug nut key... THANKS Tires Plus!! (but I do have to appreciate that they made it up to me and replaced it and are working on my car as we speak). 
      It's the little things this week that have helped to keep me sane! Everyone has been asking me about this $100 pop cycle maker I decided to purchase online one day while I was at work.... So let me tell you all about it!....
                                                                       
      Zoku! It's a Zoku pop cycle maker! It's A-mazing! I was a little skeptical at first.. I mean, really a $106 <to be exact> pop cycle maker!? It better be worth it!!! I'm glad to report, it's totally worth it! I got a  recipe book and a "tool kit" also! There are so many varieties and so much room for creativity! It's a blast! 
      I'm a HUGE fan of anything Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie anything! So the first ones I decided to make were none other than Mint Chocolate chip! It was super easy! A lot of the recipes use Coconut Oil. I don't have much experience with coconut oil, however after this I will definitely use it more often! Any time melting chocolate just through a little bit of coconut oil in it! Not only does it keep it melted longer, but it also gives you a shiny finish after the chocolate has set/froze! It's great! These were a hit! 
      This is what the machine looks like. Prior to hitting the "submit order" button, I did a lot of research and every picture that I saw, made me think that this machine is pretty good in size. It's really smaller than it appears! (even in this pic). It's really small/compact, fits right in your freezer! You leave it in the freezer, then take it out when you are ready to make your pops! Their claim to fame is "Pop cycles in 7mins!" It's true! It's super fast and easy! 
     I'm so glad I bought a Zoku! Can't wait to have pop cycle parties this summer! I may or may not be booking parties!?

No comments:

Post a Comment