Monday, June 6, 2011

transformation

     Transformation! The word means-- A thorough or dramatic change in form or appearance. Transformation is what is what my life is undergoing this week. I need to revamp and refocus. It's so easy to get distracted from your goals sometimes. I want to take this week to really seek after my goals and the things that make me happy. 
     I am kind of disappointed in myself; I was looking over my goals for 2011 since we are at the middle mark! (crazy this year has is already half over, right?!) and I am not where I wanted to be. I wanted to have more school finished for one. I feel like my life is so busy and I'm nonstop running, but that's no excuse. You have to realize what your priorities are and MAKE time! So this is my oath to myself for this week. I am going to MAKE TIME to do study and I'm going to finish school this year!!! No matter what I have to give up, I'm going to do this!!! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment