Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Not Afraid Of Life"

     It was 5am when I woke up today.... Have I ever mentioned how I'm not so much a morning person? I haven't been up this early in.... I can't even remember how long! I thought stopping at Starbucks and getting an extra shot would fix this lack of sleep! Coffee is gone, and I'm still dragging. I'm finding no amount of coffee can replace sleep! 
     With that being said, I'm actually feeling pretty motivated today. I have lots of work to do, but my mind is wondering to my life... all the craziness... and where I want to be. The thought that I am almost 30 keeps coming back to me. I will be 30 in a little over 3 months! I always have that thought "when I get older....", I am older now!! It's time to start living! No more waiting, putting things off, it's time to make it happen! 
     Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol was recently on Good Morning America for her biography!; "Not afraid of life". I only got to read a few lines from it, I think I will have to buy it! It got me excited! It really brought me back to my book... and finishing it! I'm really thinking of a day that I can take off and just go some where relaxing and just write. I have to reach  my goal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment