Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time flies!

      Wow, I didn't realize it's been over a week since I last posted! It doesn't seem that long at all! I think there were a few times that I started writing and got caught up in something else and forgot to finish/post. 
      Today is Thursday. It's kind of cloudy and little windy and not so warm out! Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer, can't wait! I need warm weather! They are doing construction at my job (which has been on going for.... about.... a year now!?) Yah, and there is a door that is not installed yet, so every time the wind blows, we feel the coldness! Makes out for a long day! 
     So I'm really excited about American Idol tonight!!!! I kind of fell asleep towards the end of the show last night, oops, apparently I was more wore out than I thought! So I had to get online and go back and watch the ones I missed. I kind of "cheated" and checked up on the online votes that were submitted last night (it's a first), so I guess we will see if it's accurate by any means. It's predicting that Jacob and Lauren had the fewest votes! I agree with Jacob. He is starting to grow on me, but like Hailey they just... don't HAVE IT. They can sing, they have "good voices", but as Steven says, it's the "package deal". I don't think we are all looking for someone that can sing standing next to a piano at an elegant restaurant, but someone that can perform and entertain! I don't believe Lauren is going anywhere. She is too on point and really connects with people, has the personality and the voice to succeed! At any rate, I'm excited to see who leaves tonight! 
     I am proud to say that I have only missed going to the gym once in the last month now I believe it is! They say it takes approximately 21 days to condition! So I'm hoping with all this effort that going to the gym/eating healthier is not just something I'm trying to do, but a rooted habit! I'm feeling better and actually look forward to the gym every day!  

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome you have made it to the gym so often!!! Teach me how to do that! I hope Scotty wins AI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!!! Me too!!! I love that boy! lol. I'm not so much a country fan! I can't believe Pia got booted before Stephano!? Yikes! Will def be interesting who wins!
    I have had to take my mind over the matter at times when it comes to the gym/working out. I just tell myself to go even if I don't "feel" like it. I have a work out partner which helps A LOT! Then you feel like you have to go!

    ReplyDelete