Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feeling amazing!!!

     Today is going to be great! For no reason other than, I said so! I slept so good last night! I feel great today! I'm feeling better after getting sick Sunday because I ate junk food! Yah, seriously! I have become really "conscious" of what I eat and have made the effort to change my eating habits. Sunday I decided to make an exception! Me and Mitch went to see "The Lincoln Lawyer" with Matthew McConaughey! It was a great movie!! I love Mr. McConaughey, but aside from that, it was a really good movie! I would give it an A!
                                                                      

     I had a good Easter this year, even though my family was out of town at my sisters. Me and Mitch went to church with my bff from high school and one of my roommates. It was nice. I also got a really cute Easter Basket! (thanks to Mitch!) I didn't get any eggs but I got some really kewl stuff!!! If any of you haven't heard of Soursop juice, you should definitely look into it! It's so good for you! There have been studies done and it's proven to cure all types of sicknesses including cancer! And it's not very expensive! No one can patent a fruit, so therefore this hasn't made it big money wise, but what a better way to get better than something to easy as eating a fruit/drinking it's juice!? Read Here
     
                                   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment