Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life is passing me by....

      Here it is.... a week later since I last blogged! Time goes by so fast! I feel like it's been so long since I last blogged and so much has happened, but yet it's only been a week! 
      This past weekend we went camping with some friends! It was a blast... well minus the tornado warnings that pretty much shut down the camp site for well over an hour... and me... yah, I got back in the jeep! haha. Other than that 2hr hold over, camping was a blast! I love to just get away from life and let loose and not deal with every day stuff. 
      My dog got sick last week. I think it started Wednesday. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but oh my gooosh! NOT fun! I was up cleaning up after him and doing laundry all hours of the night! 
     I took him to the vet. (Country View) They were great! So helpful and so nice! They did everything they could to help me! I would recommended them to any and everyone! They are located on Springfield in Champaign right next to El Toro! Click Here (and make sure you mention I sent you! I want the free coffee mug!! lol)
     I think I got a feel for what it's like to have a sick child through this whole process, but you love em.. so in the end all the extra work and lack of sleep doesn't really bother you so much! 
      I'm upset with my life! Really! I feel like I have NO TIME to do anything. I'm *always* on the go. I'm wore out all the time! And then I get all stressed out... and then it's just down hill from there! I really want to take dance classes and get  involved with yoga.... I can't even think of a time through out the week I could make that work! *sigh* I hope this all comes to the surface for me and I can make it work soon! 
     About the forgiveness thing.... I'm still working that out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment