Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Hang Over!!!!

      Ugh!!! Where is the sun today!? I need it!!! Seriously feeling like I have a winter hang over, and I'm sick of it!! I need to see green grass and pretty flowers!! (is this my sign I'm living in the wrong state!? haha)
      I've had a busy weekend! So glad I got some girl time in.... shopping, pedicures, hanging out and catching up. In attempt to kill off my "winter hang over" decided to go on a <pretty much> all day shopping spree Saturday! I just KEPT finding all these good deals! I'm a sucker for good deals! And I don't mean the ones that appear as good deals and really aren't. I.E. b/c I spent so much (oops) I got the higher discount off of 2 pairs of heels (one Guess (aweeesome brand btw), one Jessica Simpson) originally priced at at least $100ea and I bought them both together for about $40! For anyone that doesn't know me, I love my shoes, and I love heels! Actually, not too long ago, my mother saw me with a new pair of "nonheel" boots on about about fell over! haha. mom: "WHAT?! You don't have heels on!?"....me: "I know mom... I'm depressed". Haha. But anyway, back to my good deals!! I got a new Jessica Simpson purse... a Guess jacket.... the list goes on... lets just say I had a great time +shopping and I'm sad the weekend is over!!! But here's to a great week of working out and getting homework done!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment