Friday, February 3, 2012

It's been about a year now.....

     I think I could have a 100 blogs, about a 100 different things! There's so much going on in life..... so much to write about!
     To catch everyone up..... It's been awhile!, Christmas was a hit this year! I'm always grateful for any and everything I get! I mean after all it's not MY birthday anyways! Just a few hit things that I got-- a remote start for my car, omg, been wanting one for SO long! I got 3 new coats, tons of new scarfs, new boots, (which I haven't been able to wear yet b/c of the gross IL weather (have I mentioned how I hate IL?!)), I got funky nail polish (I've really been scoping out that Lynnderella nail polish! I can't believe people are bidding as high as $50 on ebay for it! really!? Maybe I need to start making nail polish on the side!?), hmph, what else did I get? I got some good chocolate!, pac man for wii (yess!), a leather collar for Wyn!, and a bunch more! I could go on for awhile, but I don't have much time today.....
     Coming into the new year I have had some time to reflect and think about  my life and goals going forward. I have set some goals for myself this year and what I want to accomplish! Looking back and reflecting on my goals I set last year I kept/made some and I lost focus on others! 
      This year my goal is to open my own business.... which is in the works as we speak!!! Who knows what it will become!? But I'm ready to take the leap! I'm ready to live my dreams.... I will release all the information in a few days.... 
           STAYED TUNED!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment