Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Moment of realization.....

      I don't know what it is lately... I've been so inspired! I've had an overwhelming feeling of happiness and passion and the drive to live out my dreams. It's such a great feeling to dwell in. Yesterday I just couldn't get my mind off of all the things that I want to do in and with my life. 
     I had a moment of realization... You can make this/your life ANYTHING you want it to be! You CAN do ANYTHING you WANT to do. It was almost a sigh of relief. I have been surrounded by people and attitudes of regret or just a "blah" about life. How do these people miss it? How can they not see that if they are not happy, they CAN change it! They don't have to live a mediocre life! You don't have to settle for "whatever life brings you". Get up, shake that attitude/mind set and LIVE! 
     I know it's not easy... I have been depressed.... really depressed... devastated in fact. The hardest part of recovery is the mind set. Get with yourself, have a little meeting, get your mind right and pull yourself up with your boot straps. Look for those who know you and believe in you for inspiration. 
     My life has been anything but a piece of cake! However through all the things I have realized; I can either 1. dwell on the things that hurt/upset and almost destroyed me or I can 2. let the past fade! Let the past be the past. Live for the future! Make your "Bucket List"!! MOVE ON!! 
     This is a song by One Republic (which I have a new found love and respect for!) and I think it should be a theme song!! Live so you can love life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment